After a series of successful condominium offerings, Taft Properties is set to launch another project, this time in a horizontal development within Beverly Hills subdivision, Cebu city. For the affluent Cebuanos who prefer a house over a condominium unit and for those looking for an ideal property to invest but cannot find anything anymore within Cebu city, this is for you.
A subdivision within a subdivision, this 6-hectare project offers a privileged privacy within Beverly Hills, one of the most exclusive addresses in the city. Located in Doña Modesta Gaisano st. in Barangay Lahug but can also be conveniently accessed from Capitol via Villalon drive, this is one place that can prefix proximity to its name.
With an elevation of a few hundred feet above sea level, you can expect a cooler temperature all year round and with the matching view of the of surrounding hills and the city below, the ‘home of the gods’ can soon be yours too.
Click the follow button at the bottom of this page for advance information regarding this project. It will be my pleasure to email you details as soon as they become available.
Sometimes there are deals too good to be true, you ask several times to confirm the veracity of the information, just to be sure. That’s how the market responded to Symfoni, the affordable condominium brand of TAFT Properties when it was first introduced late last year. High-end location at a low price. Mid-rise development so buyers can look forward to a low density and faster completion of their homes. And without compromising the amenities, monthly amortization is less than eight thousand pesos.
Like an orchestra after a good performance, Symfoni at Nichols (the maiden project at Nichols Heights, Guadalupe, Cebu city) received a rousing standing ovation from Cebuanos, taking all the units in less than six months and still yearning for more. Symfoni carries the trademark of a Metro Sale, the much-anticipated events of Metro Stores, where consumers are treated to real bargain, value-for-money deals. Metro Stores is a sister company of TAFT Properties.
During the groundbreaking ceremony of the first Symfoni last Oct 27 2015, Engr. Chris G. Narciso, president of Taft Property Venture and Development Corp or TAFT Properties, announced that there will be six more Symfoni projects in the next two years. And it is just the short term goal of the homegrown developer. Engr. Narciso also hinted at Metro Manila and Legaspi city in Albay as the probable locations of Symfoni two and three.
TAFT Properties is also the developer of Horizons 101, the towering landmark in General Maxilom avenue and the upcoming Taft East Gate complex within the bustling Central Business District(CBD). It has also partnered with international developer, Hongkong Land for a mega township development called Mandani Bay.
With this string of blockbuster projects across market segments, Taft Properties is obviously hitting the right notes and playing the right chords.
After the success of Horizons 101, TAFT Properties announced the roll-out of another skyscraper right in the heart of the city. Named TAFT East Gate, the project will compose of a multi-tower residential complex with retail component on the lower floors. TAFT East Gate T1 will rise to a towering 50-floors and will be the tallest in the business district when completed. This 10-B peso project is designed by world renowned architect Michael Banak of Crone Partners, Australia. Here’s a short video of TAFT East Gate:
For inquiries, the In-house sales team of TAFT East Gate can be reached at 0906 280 3663 and with e-mail address: email@example.com
Taft Properties maintain stronghold in Cebu real estate Industry with five pioneering and trailblazing projects
1. HORIZONS 101. The first vertical project of Taft Properties (TAFT) is not just tall. Its the tallest in Visayas and Mindanao. Despite several natural calamities and other challenges, it is right on target for delivery to its unit owners in 2015. At 55 floors above ground, H101 is making a statement that Cebu has ‘arrived’ and ready to compete with its counterpart, 2nd-tier cities in Southeast Asia.
2. TAFT EAST GATE. Engr Jack Gaisano, chairman of the board of Vicsal Corp, mother company of Taft Properties once said : “ We will not change the skyline of Cebu. We will be the skyline”. True enough, even before H101 can top-off, another project in Pope John Paul II avenue corner Cardinal Rosales avenue in the heart of Cebu’s business district (CBD) was announced. Taft East Gate, is a 10 billion pesos mixed-use residential community with commercial and retail components in the lower floors. With an area of 15,000 sq.m., the complex will feature four high-rise condominiums. Tower 1 will have 50 floors above ground and the three succeeding towers could be taller. Curvy, glassy and stunning, Taft East Gate’s imposing height will serve as guide to motorists entering Cebu’s business nucleus. In short, The Beacon of the Eastern Gate!
3. JOINT VENTURE WITH HONGKONG LAND. The real estate industry was surprised early this year with the news that a 20-hectare prime waterfront property in Mandaue reclamation was acquired by HongKong Land (HK Land) in partnership with a little known, media shy company, Cebu Asian Rim Dev. Corp. It was later identified as a subsidiary of TAFT. HK Land is one of the largest developers in Asia with notable projects such as Marina Bay Sands in Singapore and One Central in Macau. Cronepartners Australia is said to be drawing the master plan dubbed as ‘The game-changer‘.
4. JOINT VENTURE WITH AYALA. Last April, Ayala Land Inc.(ALI) through its wholly owned Cebu Holdings Inc. and Vicsal Corp, through Taft Properties, inked a deal for the development of a leisure-oriented mixed-use project in the latter’s prime seaside property in Mactan island. Located right across Mactan Shangri-la Resort and Spa, it has an area of around 20,000 square meters. The newly formed entity born out of the joint venture is named Taft Punta Engano Property Inc.
5. SYMFONI. TAFT is set to roll-out a new brand of low-rise condominiums designed to cater the affordable market segment. Symfoni will be built in strategic locations within the city and offer an alternative to housing developments far from the city. Traffic-buster in a way, the first Symfoni will rise in Nichols Heights in Banawa, Guadalupe with a price tag of less than P1.3M per unit and can be availed through Pag-Ibig or bank loan. This is by far the most affordable condominium project in its category in Cebu.
From the tallest tower to a ‘game-changer’ development and from a luxurious 50-storey beacon to the affordable Symfoni, TAFT Properties is set to continue playing a major role in the local real estate industry to maintain a stronghold in what it considers as baluarte……..Cebu.
In many ways, Taft Properties is indeed Cebu’s Real Estate Pioneer!